Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Time to be Thankful

With all the money worries in the world let's forget about about money and think about what is really important....family, friends, and all our loved ones. I don't know about you but I am not going to my death bed wishing I would of worked more.

I love the Holidays so here is a collection for the home from many of the Etsy talent out there. Warm your home with blessings and remember the important things to be thankful for.

From Hoosiers Quilter a beautiful table runner

I love this shop. I bought the Angel Wings Tank top but they have the best napkins for Thanksgiving. A wonderful reminder of what we should be thankful for. Check out Bully Designs.


Silk Flower Arrangement - Burst of Fall Color from Melrose Fields



No comments:

Post a Comment