Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PS I Love You Bodice Progress

OMG TOO CUTE! She can't have it I changed my mind j/k This would be an adorable top too. I think I got the darts figured out. The pockets after taking them off once turned out really nice. The button holes are sewn but not cut yet.

I love the wrap style. Hard to tell from the back there is a strap because I actually got it to line up...but I guess that would depend on how tight she puts it on so I guess I shouldn't be too proud. I probably will post more later but I was anxious to show the progress.
Front & Back View
With Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment