Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Saturday, November 6, 2010

This Etsy Shop Makes Me So Glad

So I have to get rid of a negative with a postitive. These items are from a shop called Porshes Place. Femia has been my mentor, and inspiration since I first opened my shop on Etsy.

Her dresses are so beautiful but more than that she is the sweetest person. She has often referred business my way if she is too busy to meet the deadlines. She is always there when I want to chit chat, vent or need some sewing advice. Here are a few of my favorite items from her shop. Please visit her site for more great vintage style clothing!

Thank you Femia! I appreciate everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment