Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

1950's Polka Dress and my first fascinator

This is another version of my polka dot dress, cut is a little different, yes I learned from the first one. I was lucky to find the polka dot fabric, it is an organza. The first version had a deep back this one has a peek-a-bow back. I did not have to use horse tail on the skirt either. I'd love to keep making this, but only can offer it if I have the fabric on hand. If you know of a vendor please share.
I also made my first fascinator. They are pretty easy to make. The next one I make I will do a little tutorial. This not for the above dress. I made an actual veil for that, but did not have my sister's little mannequin to take a picture with, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment