Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, October 7, 2011

New to me patterns

I should be staying off Ebay but who can resist. I just got this great pattern! Simplicity 3505. I think I will be using it partially for my  next order. If I do I will have to modify the neck line to be round instead of square. Love the back a lot! You just don't see many modern patterns with this back and I usually have to modify them to achieve it. It is always nice to find a pattern, helps me stream line my orders without so much work aside from sizing.
My next purchase was a lot of patterns. My main reason for getting it was for the Vogue 2877 Victor Costa. There is a bridal one McCall's 7985 that I don't want! I now have three of them...it may just be time for another pattern give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment