Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, February 24, 2012

Etsy shop traven7 Vintage 1950's Dress

I've posted before about this shop. I'm so in love with the vintage dresses. Today though she posted this beautiful dress with such a unique print I have to share it. My new addiction is Pinterest and after I pinned it there were so many re-pins. I'm sure you can understand why. Just an amazing dress. The print is called Robbie Reid Rooster. Check out the listing here for more great photos. Check out her shop for more great vintage dresses.

1 comment:

  1. FYI it did sell already. Man how I wish I had the funds for it.

    ReplyDelete