Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Inexpensive sewing feet

I'm always looking for better ways to have a better finish to my projects. What better way than to buy accessories for your sewing machine. I use a standard Brother machine for my straight stitching and also own two sergers and a Singer machine. Recently I purchased a rolled hem foot for my Brother. It was only $13.99 and shipping $2.00. What a deal! If I was to go to my local Sew & Vac they would of charged me $34.00! Here is the link. They have an assortment of different brands plus lots of other goodies at reasonable rates and no RIP OFF shipping costs.

Here is my foot well not literally I guess I should say here is my Brother's foot...well no it isn't any of my Brother's feet. Okay here is my machine's new foot
I tested it and it works wonderful! I think my next one will be the gathering foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment