Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update on projects

Well here is the two green dresses with bolero. You can see already that is going to be flattering for all sorts of shapes and sizes!
My Silken Flame Barbie Dress with cute little petticoat
Bodice detail comparision. I'm pretty proud as I made the bodice myself :)
I also shipped out my grey with black lace wiggle dress. I can't show it yet because she hasn't received it. I dressed it up some because she is getting married in it. As always I'm stressing about it PLEASE LET HER LOVE IT!!! I put my whole heart into my creations and simply hate it when they don't work out!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to ship out a skirt from a vintage pattern my customer sent me. Simplicity 3748. I am making View 1.  
Then I get to make a wedding gown. I got the fabric to match the overlay today and OMG I can hardly wait! I love all my orders but sometimes you love some more than others. I've been looking so forward to doing this dress

4 comments:

  1. My green dresses are turning out so lovely! :D You should be so proud of everything you do. You do it so well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael. I will be getting to yours very soon now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i love the silken flame dress!! i found your blog on the etsy forum, i'm a new follower :)

    http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carrie,

    I just checked out your blog. Nice Etsy Shop too! Love vintage clothing.

    ReplyDelete