Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, February 28, 2011

Guy stuff what is up with that?

So as a bonus with the bridesmaid dresses I sent a long 4 ascot style cravats and 1 tie. My customer sent me a PDF pattern but here is where it originated from. The tie was made from Simplicity 4762. I actually think it would be a good idea for me to offer this because often brides want the ties to match the dresses. If I'm making the dresses then I would obviously have the matching fabric.
Not sure if I tied the cravat right. I had to Google on how to tie a tie and the cravat. Honestly I had to do a few times before I got the tie right lol

No comments:

Post a Comment