Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grace Kelly Rear Window Reproduction

I'm so excited that I've been requested to recreate the dress that Grace Kelly wore in Rear Window. It is one of my dream dresses to recreate so much so that I had the fabric on hand except the black which I'm debating on using the Robert Kaufman faille I love so much from fabric.com or a black satin. My customer doesn't care about the wheat but if possible I'm going to try to either embroidered it or do some beading. Not an expert at either but have dabbled in it.
Stay tuned it needs to be completed by April 21st!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you can take pictures *while* working on the piece! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a must with this dress. I've been so busy I haven't had time to post the process but this one has to be shared. I will be using two different Vogue Patterns for this dress. I think they will work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! that dress is great! I would like to see it finished and of course the process.

    ReplyDelete