Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 14

Thank you Empress Nina! She saved me a trip to the fabric store for a zipper. I shortened the 20"-22" I had in stock for the dress. Dress is complete and shipping to Australia tomorrow.

So for Day 14 I am almost done cutting my next dress. I just need to cut the lining for the skirt, a bow and flower. I told the bride to be I would make two pendants one of a bow and one of a flower because she couldn't decide what she wanted for the accent.
It amazes me that that little pile is going to be a dress! It sure would be nice to get it completed tomorrow but I seriously doubt it. I have another one of these green dress to make this month! The dress is a champagne color and for the life of me I could not find a champagne colored chiffon. I'm going to use organza because that is what matched the fabric the best. Joanne's Casa collection had some but it looked to brown to me. The organza will give it some shimmer with the swish of the taffeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment