Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 13

It is 8:35 pm here. No I didn't finish. I did 3/4 of the lining. The picture shows the ugly side. I underlined the bodice with muslin but the lining itself is posh for the skirt and shantung for the bodice. I'm struggling with the overlay. I still have to add sleeves but it just isn't laying right on the form. I've taken it in some but now I'm afraid too much. I may have to start over because I did French seams and cut it. Just the side seams aren't working right. I have a little give in the bust area hopefully a tighter seam will work.
I'm really exhausted and really just want to cry.

2 comments:

  1. awe I'm sorry I hope you feel better! no crying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosy all it good it shipped today. I just hope it fits and she is happy with it!

    ReplyDelete