Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ta Da love how this turned out

Here is my full gown with as my customer requested an obnoxious bow. It was a fun dress to make. The petticoat took longer than the dress to make.
 In case you all think I'm slacking, I'm not. I just shipped out a PS I Love You dress and am working on my sketch inspired dress. I've posted these dresses before so I maybe a little slow in my blogging. Month is almost over and I'd like to finish four more dresses. The one I'm working on, Breakfast at Tiffany's and either a new design of a 1940's dress or my Back to the Future dress. I will be posting the new design in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment