Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feature interview at the Daily Dot

I was contacted by a reporter that use to still does not sure report for USA Today. She is now reporting stuff about Etsy at a upcoming website called the Daily Dot. You can read my interview here. Pretty exciting stuff for me!

1 comment:

  1. Eleen, your dresses are gorgeous. How I envy someone who can sew and design. So beautiful. Congrats on your interview, I'm off to read it.

    Love Sahara, pugs are so adorable. I have 3 little guys at my house, 3 shih tzus.

    Ruth.

    PS...found you through threadkillers. : )

    ReplyDelete