Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dress 11 Brocade 50's Inspired

This dress was my YOU Dress. I got the honor of meeting my customer in person. It was a lot of fun talking and picking out fabrics.
I'm almost done with dress 12 & 13. One is for a Chinese wedding so it will be a white gown with red accents. She wanted a less formal fabric so she could wear the dress again. I will be posting it in the near future. I love white and red! I'm still very behind in my schedule. The Holidays and having to do dress 10 over again... That is a totally different story and I will be sharing my bad luck very soon. 

I hope by January to be completely caught up. We shall see. I apologize to my customers who are anxiously awaiting their orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment