Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

It is hard to believe that another year has past us. It went by way to fast. I had a lot of wonderful experiences in 2011. 2011 was my most successful year and I'm hoping to surpass this in 2012.

I learned a lot about the dos and don'ts when selling online. I have always been a trusting person, I take people for their word. I actually shipped and some will be shocked about this, 9 dresses without payment. Out of these 9 dresses only one person did not live up to their word and pay. It was unfortunate for me that the order was 3 of the 9 dresses. A hard lesson learned, but I still value the good in people and if it is necessary to get a dress to someone in time I probably will do it again.

In 2011 I also got to me one of my clients in person. That was so much fun. I hope to get more local orders so I can do it again.

Being a part of so many people's special day has had it awards and discouragements. I don't regret any of it and hope to learn from successes and failures in this new year.

I have a lot of plans for 2012, new designs that I want to do. I've got a list of crafts that I want to share. It is a promising year for creating and I'm excited about it.

Happy New Year to all and I wish you all the happiness for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment