Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dedicated to Tiffany and Rusty RIP

















Last year was a hard year for me. We lost our family dog Tiffany at 13 years old and I lost my Rusty Pony at 22 years old. I had to euthanize my pony and I've never had to put an animal down. I cannot tell you how hard that is. My heart aches for all the pets I have lost in my lifetime. I had a custom portrait done of Rusty. I wanted something unique from him. I found a lady Starglow Studio that did custom portraits on Etsy.


Here is a picture of our mutt Tiffany. What a beautiful girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment