Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vanity Sizes

It is unfortunate that mainly in America we have what we call "Vanity Sizes". Women can't seem to embrace their curves. They are so obsessed with the number on their garment. What do designer do? They meet the customer demand by making larger sizes with a smaller number on the tag.

How many of us have gone into a store and tried on a pair of pants that should be our size but are actually too big?

Sizes don't matter it is how you feel, it's the how the design makes you confident to go to work, go on your first date. The number on the tag...can be lie so be truthful to yourself and accept the fact that you are beautiful no matter what size a manufacturer may put on your clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment