Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, April 26, 2010

My custom order from Etsy

Well after a lot of hard work. I finished my order from a great lady on Etsy. She has some great little dolls so check out her shop Becky ordered my listing Cherry Dress she requested a lower neckline. I picked out the black with red cherries she loved the fabric choice as much as me!

Because she is a musician I jazzed up the bolero for her. My listing does not have a collar so I made a collar so it could either lay flat or be put up. I had to do a lot of hand sewing to make it reverisble.

Here are some pictures of the finished product. I was hoping to work on my wedding dress but I have another order. No I'm not complaining!

Here are the different looks that she can achieve with the bolero:
The final dress front & back

There is something about Becky that I really like so for a special gift I made her this Rock & Rolling Petticoat
Stay tuned for my next order. It is going to be a Ocean Blue and SEXY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment