Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, April 8, 2011

Another day another gown

Well I just received word that my customer loved her dress...exactly as she pictured it. Scary part is she hasn't tried it on yet! The tension mounts.

This gown was made from V2902. You can read about my rantings on the pattern here. For the petticoat I used a 1980's pattern from McCall's. McCall's 7981. For the bottom tier I just added more netting. I wish I would of taken a picture up the dress. Love how all the gathers look. Hate gathering it all though! You should be able to find it for less than $5.00. I got my for free as my mother in law picked it up at a garage sale. Cute pattern just the same.
Here is the dress.I used Joanne's bridal satin. Super nice. The shipment weight almost 4 lbs!
I will be shipping the  blue bridesmaid dresses on Monday. I then have to hurry and get two green dresses with boleros done. After that I will be doing a reproduction of this dress. It will be champagne with 3/4" sleeves. The bow will be detachable and I will add a flower so the bride can decide which look she prefers.

No comments:

Post a Comment