Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Three dresses to ship tomorrow

I have another floral dress, Breakfast at Tiffany's and this cute little number shipping tomorrow. Mine is different of course :)

It is pale pink and will have removable spaghetti straps. I'm a bit disappointed with the fabric. It was supposed to be a light weight denim & it seems just like a regular cotton to me. It is so light weight I had to line the skirt or my customer would be showing all her glory. I think it will be OK though because where she is having her wedding it is super hot. I will post pictures of it later because I know she follows my blog. Here is the inspiration photo.

Next I have to take in that one blue bridesmaid dress and I will be starting 7 bridesmaids dresses. Same as the floral dress but light gray & coal. I will be glad when this month is over. I only have 9 booked for June so I can take it down a pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment