Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dress 7 and 8

This picture of my top and skirt do not do the outfit justice. It is so pretty. I couldn't wait to make it just to use the pretty overlay.
Number 8 is a 60's mod plaid dress, something I expected to be easy wasn't at all. I love the final outcome, but felt it took me too long to make.

Next up is my PS I Love You Dress, but with a tartan fabric. I am about done with it and hopefully it will ship tomorrow. Because of the wool, I had to fully line it. It is so much easier with facings when doing a wrap dress, but as Tim Gunn would say "make it work".

1 comment:

  1. Love the Mod dress! I also love your PS I Love You dress so will be great to see it in tartan.

    ReplyDelete