Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A local bridal boutique?

Last year I was contact by a local bridal boutique to be a feature designer. Of course I'm interested in it, but I never seem to have the time to actually make and send samples.Well they contacted me again this year. Here is the link Lemon Chiffon Bridal Boutique.

They are opened to anything, but really want to start a Eco Friendly line. I have one dress that fits and am on Hemp Traders now to find some fabrics. I've purchase from them before and the fabric is so nice. I want to do a new design though. Not that the one I have isn't good, it is just an opportunity to do something new so I'm going to grab it! Stayed tuned. I am putting the samples in my schedule for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment