Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 1 Creating my wedding dress

I will be sharing each moment as my dress unfolds. Hopefully turning out perfect. First my inspiration...Audrey Hepburn of course. From "My Fair Lady".
Though I love the dress. It is a bit gody for me. I am looking for the same elegance of the dress not a replica. I haven't decided my tiarra yet but am almost positive I will use the one from the movie "Roman Holiday".

I selected a off white kind of goldish bridal taffeta fabric, static free lining and a vintage style lace for the overlay. There will be godets which are a goldish mesh. Will have to check back in to see how that is going to look.

This is how far I got today. I'm taking it slow because it is such a special dress

1 comment: