Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's called pay attention when you cut!

I must have been daydreaming when I made my pixie dress. I completed the dress to find that I cut it wrong. Instead of the stretch being side to side it stretches up and down. I feel that I disappointed my customer because I promised it would ship this week along with a polka dot dress she ordered. I finished the polka dot dress today and if I didn't goof both would of shipped tomorrow.

The polka dot one has removable adjustable straps. It is so cute. Here is a picture of them both side by side. I have to wait for my fabric.com order to come to make the pixie dress over again. Live and learn I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment