Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Next three orders

For my next three orders I will be doing my p1xie dress, a remarkable Keira Knightley replication and Marilyn Monroe's hot fuchsia pink dress from the movie Niagara. Here are the pictures. Marilyn first. This is a picture of a cut out stand and my sketch.

This gown is going to be extraordinary! Keira Knightley is so pretty but too skinny. She wore this dress well though. I can't wait to get started! Changes to the design will be that the bodice is not shirred but ruched. This is going to be someones wedding dress. Keeping the beautiful blue. Hopefully she will let me share some pictures when it is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment