Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, July 15, 2011

OMG my night has been made! Thank you thank you

Out of all my dresses this is the one I wanted to see my customer in. My "Sketch Dress". She has allowed me to share her wonderful day and pictures. Such a fairy tale wedding that I'm so honored to have a small part in. The bride and groom outshine anything I could ever think to create.

 Thank you again so much for sharing these pictures it means a lot to me!

7 comments:

  1. omg the dress is divine and she looks gorgeous in it ... oh, and sahara is a super cutey too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on her! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that amazing or what!
    absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress. She looks absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete