Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

With the ups and downs this makes it worthwhile

These blue dresses were such a frustration at times. From cutting 6 of these in a color the bride didn't like, to having to alter one. The stress gets to you, but in the end when you receive a great picture like this. 6 lovely ladies looking so happy and beautiful in the dresses it really makes it all worthwhile! Thanks so much for sharing the picture!
Thanks justkim for finding my error in my post lol!

3 comments:

  1. I really love the phrase "worth wild," but I think you mean "worthwhile." Or maybe not, given those cowboy boots! The dresses are lovely, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I should finish my coffee prior to posting

    ReplyDelete