Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Busy Girl the Woes and Triumphs

I can't believe I managed to do so many dresses last month and this month is just as crazy. Stay tuned as I update you on my woes and triumphs of last month and this coming month. I have learned some valuable lessons about people and business last month and I will be sharing them through out the month to try to catch up. It has been very disheartening and frustrating at times dealing with things and I think a lot of you will be shocked at some of the things I share, but I will get into later. Right now I want to start with Happy Sewing stuff!.

I recently shipped out a wedding dress inspired by Marylin Monroe in Gentle Men Prefer Blondes. My client wanted the neckline altered and the skirt she asked to be 25". I love how the sleeves turned out, though my pictures never do the dresses justice.

I'm super excited that all 5 of my dark purple dresses fit and worked out. Even the maternity one was a crowd pleaser. My customer has promised me pictures so I will share them as soon I receive them. She is going to let me use them for my shop and my blog. She is a professional photographer. You can check out her site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment