Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dumb me didn't buy this pattern

It was late and I was on the phone with my sister and we were doing what we do best look at patterns on EBay. This one popped up from a seller that she bought a  pattern from. I'm like oh it's so cute blah blah but do I really need another pattern?....but it's buy it now for $7.99. No I have enough patterns, I put in my watch list. Morning comes and that pattern is still in my head so I figure I'm going to buy it. DENIED it was sold and when I actually looked at it, I discovered it was a designer pattern, and the cheapest I found it was for $75.00!!! OUCH...I guess that is how "life as a pattern hoarder goes", "win some, lose some".
Here it is:
Breakfast at Tiffany's? No Breakfast WITHOUT A PATTERN!

2 comments:

  1. hey! i just saw this post and thought i would let you know, i bought this pattern, changed my mind about it and was planning on listing it on ebay this week! if you haven't changed your mind about wanting it let me know! i'd love for it to go to a good home :) you work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would be totally interested in this pattern! You can e-mail at dawn@canby.com It reminds me so much of Audrey Hepburn.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete