Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A New Wedding Gown to Make

Here comes the nerves...here comes the nerves. I do love to make them though. I have until April for this little dress. Sorry the picture is so small it is the only one I have. It is going to be ivory with the pictured overlay. It is so pretty and dainty. I will be doing a sash with a bow instead of the rouched waistline per customer request. That will be a color taken from the overlay. She is sending me the overlay so I don't know which color I will use until I have it in my hands.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I LA-HA-OOOOOVE this dress! This is totally something I would wear...probably anytime I had an excuse to. Weddings, baby showers...Tuesdays LOL I freaking love this dress :) Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be your next order! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete