Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A modern dress

Well I'm on my second day of this dress or I should say attempt of a dress. I got half the bodice the way I think it should be. It has all kinds of shapes and lines. It can be a total success or a total failure. Shall we take a poll :) Skirt is entirely wrong and I have to start over!
 I've only sewn the pleated section to the one side. I'm trying to get a good fit for the middle section. The back will have the same detail. I initially was going to make this a wrap dress, but I don't think it is going to work so plan B a side zipper.
I have two of these to make. I hope I can make them exacly the same.

1 comment: