Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Plum Crazy

I adore this little dress. It is almost done I just need to add three roses to the mid-section, though I think the twist is super cute:
I have two done aside from the roses and have three more to make. Two will be maternity dresses. I will post them as soon as I'm done. I have the perfect design in mind so they will look like the other bridesmaids but still be maternity.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and luscious color. How great that the same style will work as maternity dresses. How wonderful to have a bride to request you make the maternity versions equally as gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete