Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, September 20, 2010

My sister's WOW Mad Hatter Costume

I think she surpasses me in skills...well sometimes in this case her costume is so amazing I had to share it. Here is (for my mom and sisters MINE! they'll know what I mean.) Johnny Depp in all his glory WOOF!
Here is her costume hopefully the person who commissioned her to make it sends some pictures of her little boy in it.
The coat lining & pin cushion ring. No she left out no details.
 
She made every little bit of this costume including the hat! All she needs is the rabbit which we have our little Cadbury Bunny...but I'm sure her customer wouldn't appreciate bunny hair on their costume.

2 comments: