Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Opened New Shop to Clean Up Some Patterns

I finally started listing some patterns I don't need on a new Etsy Shop. If you are interested in it please click here. If you have any that you may want to trade let me know. I'm not looking to make a business out of selling patterns so it would have to be something I wanted for myself. Feel free to e-mail me if you have something to trade.

Tomorrow  I'm hoping to wrap up a 50's lace skirt and top and posting it here. It is turning out so great. There I go again patting myself on the back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment