Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nervous as can be...

I shipped the wedding dress on Tuesday priority mail. She may get it tomorrow or for sure on Friday. I can't post any pictures yet because I feel the bride to be should be the first person to see the gown. In fact I didn't even send her pictures. There is nothing like opening your gown and seeing it for the first time. A picture unless it's taken by someone who knows how to take pictures will never do it justice. Imagine the mail, the box, then opening your dream dress....then putting it on and don't fit. YIKES!!!!

I truly love to make wedding dresses but they are the ones that stress me out the most. If it doesn't fit then I've just ruined one of the most happiest days of someones life. It is such an honor to be a part of someones big day and I know someday I will be bawling because the dress did not work out.

This gown was such short notice and I got it down quick just in case any alterations needed to be done.

Stay tuned I will share the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. i hear ya. i've only made two wedding dresses and they were both for people i know really well...stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I could do the measuring myself.

    Did your dresses work out?

    ReplyDelete