Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fabric downer what's up with this?

So I went to cut my next wedding dress. I've had the fabric for a bit now but never thought to check it over since I've never had an issue with (well not going to say where I'm sure it was a honest mistake) I've never seen anything like this and would really like a machine that does this stitching which started about a yard in of my fabric.
I ended wasting a couple of hours going to the fabric store just to find everything I wanted they didn't have enough of! I did end up finding something I was happy with though. It will gather really nice not too thick not too thin. Thank goodness. I don't have time for stuff like this! Just look at that perfect stitching though. It looks like they way I use to lace up my shoes. Does my thumb look fat in the picture j/k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment