Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I can't post the dress but I can post the petticoat

Here is the completed petticoat. If you can believe it it is three layers of the net I talked about earlier. This is bit stiffer as I said so for the bottom layer I used an organza so it wouldn't be so itchy. Every petticoat I make I improve on. I think I will use the organza or I think I could use fabric at the bottom layer to keep the netting off the skin. I eventually am going to use true crinoline. It is STIFF. I was conversing with Femia from Porshes Place. and she said when she made one she had to hand gathered it instead of using her machine. I believe it. She also said it will hold any fabric up. I want more POOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment