Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Special Gift from my Mom

So I hate to admit it but I'm a bit of Hum Bug this season. Not sure why...being laid off, stress of life in general, being cynical about the meaning of Christmas and how it gets buried in presents just to be returned the day after Christmas. Ok I will stop now so I don't bring everybody down.

Today I got a surprise visit from my mom and sister. They brought me over a Christmas tree! I love it so much!!! and it made my day and it is so fitting for this year. My Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! No after New Year's taking down the tree and decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment