Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I think it is just going to be a crappy week

I'm stressing! I think I I over estimated my skills this month with orders. I goofed on one yesterday and then after receiving a message from another customer who needs her order for New Year's Eve I realized a couple of things. One she wanted a black dress not the green and two she is from Canada! So I ran to the fabric store and whipped out her dress today. It is almost done just need to do some hand stitching and hem the skirt. This is the strapless version of this the green dress with bolero. If you missed it click here. I did the piping all around the top and boned the ta ta area of the bodice. After she receives it I will post better pictures. I really like it strapless.
One of my biggest pet peeves is putting a project a side and starting a new one. I hate to do it. Now I have three projects going. This dress that still needs the bolero, the wedding dress, and the dress with the high collar sitting waiting for fabric. I'm getting quite the mess! As soon as I'm caught up I'm taking a day to clean my work space. Hey mom if you're reading this c'mon over and help me clean ;)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the strapless version :-) Thank you for the info about crinoline! I may just have to order some...

    ReplyDelete