Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sexy Green 50's style dress with bolero

This dress is so elegant but at the same time sexy! I am almost done with my first version. It will ship tomorrow.

Here is a sneak peek at the muslin I did first because I wanted cap sleeves. I am offering variations to the bodice such as the cap sleeves, strapless, halter or spaghetti straps. I found some perfect buttons for the bolero. Matches the green I used and has a shade of black. I will be posting the final pictures soon!
No time to complete it so it was sew pin and go yeah it's going to work...sometimes you have to have a little faith!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love this dress, do you make to order? I am very interested!

    ReplyDelete