Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Not much work but it is okay

I took a rare day off today because it was my mom's birthday. It was sooo nice. We all went to the fabric store for supplies and just kicked back with my family. My sister is going to be making a man's suit. I will post it when it is done. It is for her friend's son 8th grade graduation.

Tomorrow of course is Mother's Day. My plan is to get up early and get a little something done then go to my mom's in the afternoon....or better yet just in time for dinner lol

I have all my fabric in for my 7 bridesmaid dresses, got the zippers, boning and strap slides & rings. I purchased the rattail for the piping at fabric.com. I just could not see paying 79 cents a yard. I got 33 yards. I think that will last me a long time.

I need to get better organized and start having a bigger supply of notions so I don't have to spend so much time shopping for them.

Tomorrow I will be complete with the green dress with bolero. The dress is basically done but not the bolero. The bolero takes less than a hour. It will ship on Monday and hopefullly a pink strapless dress will ship then too but more Tuesday seems more probable. I'm just not whipping them out as fast as I use too. With today's day off I do feel refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment