Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, June 26, 2011

1940's Wiggle Dress Completed

I dont' know why it is so hard to find round buttons in colors. I ended up using pearls. They are pretty but a simple button would of sufficed. The godets can be worn either inverted or sticking out. I usually do a round godet but the picture my customer sent me it didn't looked flared. Think of a cheerleader skirt.
 The godets are also in the back of the dress. I have real issues trying to photograph black and my back pictures did not turn out at all. I should of paid more attention in photography class.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so lovely! I love the little kicks of white in the pleating and the cute buttons.

    ReplyDelete