Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Monday, June 27, 2011

1950's Wedding Gown Set Right

 This is the redesign of my backwards dress. With the lower neckline in the front it would not of worked well with the empire I initially did. I think this one is fuller and it will work better with that obnoxious aqua sash. That is obviously not pictured here.
I can only hope that 10 years or maybe it will take 20 years that the Bride & Groom will be able to laugh about the dumb girl that made their first dress backwards. Happy Sewing :)

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning and I'm sure the bride will be delighted and will put the 'dress saga' behind her soon enough! These things happen, but the fact that you acted fast and made a new one will be a redeeming factor for sure ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. both dresses you made are beautiful, but i have to say i much prefer the "mistake" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I like the first one better too!

    Thanks I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will be happy with this one.

    ReplyDelete