The first pictue is the dress fully assembled ready to attach the liner...maybe I should go now and sew the liner which is basically sewing another dress.
I finished except one final press. Though I'm sure it won't looked very pressed after it has been shipped. Here is the side by side of the dress without the beige liner and the completed dress with the liner. Pretty amazing. A white liner would of helped but it still would of shown through some.
Here is what the dress looks like on the inside. Hard to tell which side is which. I didn't use the liner on the sleeves as I wanted the sleeves to be more durable. I could of lined the whole dress with the fabric but then it wouldn't be much of a sundress and it would of been heavy.
Well time to start cutting my 40's lace dress!