Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Craft Project

Well after 6 days of working on the 40's dress I thought I would take a little break and make something crafty. This is so neat. It is an infant corn bunting bed. I need to get something to finish the top section and still have to tack the leaves to the corn. This is my first quilting like project. I really want to make a quilt but seems there is never enough time in the day.

The first picture is the part of the corn and the second is the almost done picture. Sorry the pictures are so terrible but I was on a roll today and didn't want to stop to take photographs. The leaf goes all round the corn body. Imagine a little baby in this! ADORABLE! I will take another picture when it's finished with a baby doll inside since I don't have a baby. I'm hoping to sell some of these on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment