Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rush 2 day order!

So I got my fabric yesterday. A beautiful periwinkle silk from fabric.com
My client wanted something flattering but still age appropriate she's 60 years young with a great shape! Something not too low in the bust. A little wiggle but not a total wiggle. This is what I came up with. I think the lines of this dress are really going to flatter her figure without being too va voom. It has a vintage vibe to it but not outdated. I love the sleeve detail the most!

It needs to hang overnight prior to hemming. I also need to put the zipper on and hand sew the sleeve lining to the dress. The silk is iridescent. It is rather cool! Yeah yeah it looks rather dull on the dress form...but wait until you see it on a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment