Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A little anxious to see how it's all going to look.

I have to stop for the night as I need some boning for the collar. I used a real heavy interfacing that I need to mold a bit too. I'm going to put boning at the bottom of the collar. I will create a casing with basically a neck facing for the collar and sew it right above seam line of the bodice and lining. I think this will help it keep it's form and also stand better without straining the bodice neckline so much.  Hard to explain but I have it in my head.

Though I had to stop for the night I went ahead and pinned the collar to the dress form and put the cape on so I could see how it was looking. Here it is. I can't wait to see it on a person!

1 comment: