Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Friday, July 16, 2010

Silk dress completed and shipped!

I took some pictures on a mannequin instead of the form It looks better. I don't know what it is about the forms but they just don't do justice to the outfits sometimes. Or maybe I'm just making excuses because I don't know how to take a good picture.

I know she wanted simple but it seemed like it needed a little something so I threw in a rose corsage. She can wear it in the middle or off to the side as pictured. I'm beginning to like to make these roses! This one turned out real pretty combining two colors for the leaves.
Isn't my little fairy pretty?

1 comment: