Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to follow me and leave your comments and take my new poll! If you are a current customer and am curious to where I am with your order please click here

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally some progress

Well I bought out two stores for this Cornflower blue fabric. I'm still about 4 yards short which I ordered online. I have everything cut again except for the chiffon section of the bodice. I have enough chiffon to complete three dresses. By the time I receive the remainder of the fabric I should have three of the six completed. I worked out all the bugs today in the bodice and it looks remarkable to me! I even gave it a hug!
Here is is without the trim and beside it it is attached to the lining with the boning. For the ruffle I cut a 5.5" strip 28" long (a bit too long) sewed it in half then stitch right down the middle.
 Maybe tomorrow it will be attached to a skirt!

2 comments: